Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Hello November...

I'm giggling right now cause I'm looking at the last time I blogged.  So much for that resolution.  But then again, its still more than last year and we're talking about quality vs. quantity and other justifying things to make it seem ok.  I mean, would my inner monologue about my slight addiction to Korean dramas, shopping visits to Daiso, super awesome friend adventures, quality family time, and dating shenanigans be really interesting to those (all 2) who read this?

Possibly.

I highly doubt that you're interested in the crazy person on the phone at work who asked me how the baby in my tummy is doing (True story).  Actually, you might.  So this lady at work asked me how the baby in my tummy was doing, which prompted me to scream/cry "I'm not pregnant!!!" and not eat that evening.  When I told my sister, she told that she's praying to the Blessed Virgin to help me give baby Eva cousins to play with and to also tell me to stop wearing dresses cause maybe that caused the woman to think I was pregnant.  Yay!  I have a complex now!

Tomorrow is a start of a nice little 6 day weekend before things go all work crazy and I start smelling like sweat, tears, Disney magic and Christmas.  Tomorrow I plan on waking up in the morning, working out and baking up a storm of  Thanksgiving pies before getting shitfaced and screaming my little teeniebopper heart out at a Justin Timberlake concert.  Who knew I'd be only a slightly more responsible girl than I was a decade or so ago.

No comments: