Sunday, January 20, 2013

It's A Beautiful Night, We're Looking for Something Dumb to do...

Its now officially the 4th week of January and I'm still blogging away. Word up naysayers!!

So new things: Earlier this month, I started Bar Method. Its horrible. I'm in pain all of the time. I hate it, but at the same time I seriously love it. I get why Rhianna goes back to Chris Brown... wait did I say that?? Gosh, that's an awful analogy but its the first thing that came to mind. It sorta makes sense but still, its completely effed up. In a nutshell, I found love in a hopeless place. After my first time, even my hand was shaking when I was unlocking my locker. Now 6 classes in, I'm not *as* pathetic when I go, In my mind, I'm a super flexible ballerina. HA. I'm not. Far from it. But it has made me determined to be those bitches who can do the "alternative options" and step it up a notch without looking like I'm about to die. Granted I'll probably still be shaking and sweating up a storm and dying, but I want to make it look easy.

That's a do-able goal right?

Speaking of goals, last weekend, I went to Vegas with the intention of playing craps for the first time. Cause how awesome would it be to write about winning an obscene amount of money, making flirty eye contact with the hot guy in the suit and blowing on his dice for luck and then doing something completely stupid? But that didn't happen because while good amount of alcohol came my way and other stuff happened. I don't remember much. Still very exciting and fun but nothing new than your usual Vegas weekender... that I remember.

Among the other new things thus far: Tried a new restaurant, made a new friend in my local Rite Aid after having a bonding moment screaming about growing up in the same locations, hung out with some new folks... It's been great!

In my foreseeable future, I may be draining my shower clog with a plummer snake (not a euphemism) with the help of some youtube videos.

Wish me luck with that one. No seriously.

No comments: